|Title||The Stupid Grunt|
Gront ist einem low-level groont, who captured BEETFox but zehn abert die gurken by Super64 in Episode Two. Gront plays. He works Grant, and can be absentminded and stupid at times. He got the words gay and Aibou mixed up, however Melvin has shown evidence of homosexuality. He seems to retreat backwards whenever Grant is defeated.
Maybe yes, maybe no.
- "OK, run away."
Serious McSeriousson (Typos will not be tolerated.) Edit
- "Ortnung muss sein!" - Gront, Episode 2, Season 2
- "All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless
Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people." ''- Grant, Episode 2, Season 2
- "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." - Gront, Episode 2, Season 2
Hitler fled to the home of Ernst Hanfstaengl and by some accounts contemplated suicide. He was depressed but calm when arrested on 11 November 1923 for high treason. His trial before the special People's Court in Munich began in February 1924, and Alfred Rosenberg became temporary leader of the NSDAP. On 1 April, Hitler was sentenced to five years' imprisonment at Landsberg Prison. There, he received friendly treatment from the guards, and he was allowed mail from supporters and regular visits by party comrades. Pardoned by the Bavarian Supreme Court, he was released from jail on 20 December 1924, against the state prosecutor's objections. Including time on remand, Hitler served just over one year in prison.
While at Landsberg, Hitler dictated most of the first volume of Mein Kampf (My Struggle; originally entitled Four and a Half Years of Struggle against Lies, Stupidity, and Cowardice) to his deputy, Rudolf Hess. The book, dedicated to Thule Society member Dietrich Eckart, was an autobiography and exposition of his ideology. The book laid out Hitler's plans for transforming German society into one based on race. Some passages implied genocide. Published in two volumes in 1925 and 1926, it sold 228,000 copies between 1925 and 1932. One million copies were sold in 1933, Hitler's first year in office.
After watching Super64 wander around in New Pork City and fall into a trap, Girem6 laughs evilly with Grant and... Lamp? Girem6 asks "Hey, how did you get in here?," resulting in Lamp asking "How did here get in me?," and Gront remarking that Grant would like to know more about getting in him as well. After another Grant-Gront convo, Lamp is taken into custody.
Swooping Is Bad Edit
- "Why, Grant couldn't even set up his own Wii! He had to call the Nintendo Technical Help Line FIFTY TIMES. In FOUR DIFFERENT LANGUAGES." -Gront, Episode 3 Part 2, Season 2
Summoned a horror. Of course. Why wouldn't I do that?
Macho Man Edit
Bachelor thought for the day: if I didn't bother picking my clothes up, would the roomba also do my laundry? I quite like my roomba. Named him Sodbury. It reminds me of both a puppy and an elderly butler, something on the lines of "Watson". Someone to go "Yes, Misterly Whirly." at all of my behests.
- He may be smarter than he seems, framing Grant for sending an embarrassing video of Girem6 to I GOT IT! BRAWL ON TAPE! (because they mispronounced "Gront") by saying that Grant was so stupid, that "Gosh, isn't it great to be a PC gamer. I love a challenging game, as you know, and they become so much more challenging when you don't know if you're going to get as far as the next boss before the fucking thing crashes again because there's a problem with your video card and it fouls up whenever the little pixie in the sky rolls a 1 but otherwise is as smilingly cooperative as a faithful hound whenever you run hardware diagnostics or
are trying to recreate the error for a technician. All of that, I love it. I consider myself to be far superior to all those silly console kids with their stable machines who play games on their Bones and their Pisspoors and don't even feel ashamed of themselves. You could almost
say that I consider myself part of... the PC Ubermensch Club." and getting Grant to elaborate on how he would gotten that footage.
- Gront and Grant are both voiced by Ohmadon.
- Gront's name is a play on the word "grunt".
|Super64 - 1337f0x - Killa7 - Link - Lamp - Pimpachu - BlakBerri - Greg - PrinceRok - MewZERO/LuZERIO - KingKirb - Narrator - Pakkery - Grant - Gront - Girem6 - Meta-Dark - Princess H - Spead - Extra Characters|